EPISODE 6: Exploring Sargassum, Giant Snails and Crossing the Atlantic
EPISODE 6 VIDEO
In this episode of the World’s Most Exciting Classroom we’re crossing the Atlantic Ocean as we sail for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil:
– We beam in live to the Oosterschelde to learn about the creatures they found in the Sargassum seaweed.
– Travel virtually to the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth to learn about how PH levels impact corals and the shells of marine life.
– Meet National Geographic Explorer Martina Panisi and learn about giant snails in Sao Tome and Principe.
– Our Experiment of the Week explores snails and how they move.
– See the results from our ocean acidification experiment.
– Can you guess what this week’s Curiosity of the Week is?
…and much more!
Join the DARWIN200 Community and follow our Journey of Discovery
Sign up to our newsletter and follow the DARWIN200 global voyage as we sail around the world.