EPISODE 5: Exploring Carnivorous Plants
EPISODE 5 VIDEO
In this episode of the World’s Most Exciting Classroom we’re crossing the Atlantic Ocean as we sail for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil:
– We see some Darwin Leader videos from Cape Verde highlighting sea bird conservation and the rediscovery of a lizard that was believed to be extinct.
– Learn about the exciting world of carnivorous plants with expedition leader Stewart McPherson.
– Our Experiment of the Week explores pit fall traps
– See the results from our island gigantism and dwarfism experiment.
– Can you guess what this week’s Curiosity of the Week is?
…and much more!
Join the DARWIN200 Community and follow our Journey of Discovery
Sign up to our newsletter and follow the DARWIN200 global voyage as we sail around the world.