EPISODE 17: Live from a Magellanic Penguin Colony in Patagonia
EPISODE 17 VIDEO
In this episode of the World’s Most Exciting Classroom we’re live in a Magellanic Penguin Colony in Patagonia, Argentina!
– We’re going to be live in the field visiting a Magellanic penguin colony in Patagonia!
– Joining us will be Pablo Borboroglu, the founder of the Global Penguin Society and a highly awarded conservationist. We’ll be visiting a penguin colony that several years ago had fallen to only a few pairs of penguins. Thanks to incredible conservation work, there are now thousands of penguins breeding there each year.
– Find out the winners of the how yeast eats experiment launched two weeks ago by our expedition leader, Stewart McPherson. Did your entry win one of three £50 prizes?
– See this week’s new experiment and undertake the challenge.
– Join a Kahoot quiz and live Q&A session!
– Discover the answer to last week’s mysterious “Curiosity of the Week” We have received lots of emails guessing – was your best guess correct?
– Can you guess what this week’s Curiosity of the Week is?
…and much more!
Join the DARWIN200 Community and follow our Journey of Discovery
Sign up to our newsletter and follow the DARWIN200 global voyage as we sail around the world.