EPISODE 16: Importance of Rainforests & Sharks in Uruguay
EPISODE 16 VIDEO
In this episode of the World’s Most Exciting Classroom we’re sailing for Puerto Madryn, Argentina.
– A live uplink from the Oosterschelde and see what’s been happening since they set sail from Uruguay.
– We’ll head to Eden Project in Cornwall, the largest indoor rainforest in the world! We’ll explore the rainforest while learning how climate change is impacting these tropical ecosystems.
– There’s 8 exciting conservation projects happening in Punta del Este right now, we’ll catch up with a Darwin Leader Gabriel to learn about his week exploring shark conservation and watch their latest video.
– Find out the winners of the sea ice experiment launched two weeks ago by our expedition leader, Stewart McPherson. Did your entry win one of three £50 prizes?
– See this week’s new experiment and undertake the challenge.
– Join a Kahoot quiz and live Q&A session!
– Discover the answer to last week’s mysterious “Curiosity of the Week” We have received lots of emails guessing – was your best guess correct?
– Can you guess what this week’s Curiosity of the Week is?
…and much more!
Join the DARWIN200 Community and follow our Journey of Discovery
Sign up to our newsletter and follow the DARWIN200 global voyage as we sail around the world.