EPISODE 14: Albatross and Plant Adaptations with Eden Project
EPISODE 14 VIDEO
In this episode of the World’s Most Exciting Classroom we’re sailing towards Uruguay.
– We’ll beam in live to Eden Project in Cornwall, UK! Join us as we explore the World’s Largest Captive Rainforest with their incredible Education team.
– Live uplink from the Oosterschelde where the ship was surrounded by albatross sitting on the water and the team was using our ROV to explore an area of ocean off the coast of Uruguay for the first time. This could be the site of a future marine protected area.
– Find out the results of the Bioluminescence experiment.
– See this week’s experiment exploring sea ice and rising sea levels.
– Can you guess what this week’s Curiosity of the Week is?
Join the DARWIN200 Community and follow our Journey of Discovery
Sign up to our newsletter and follow the DARWIN200 global voyage as we sail around the world.