EPISODE 12: Live from Ilhas Cagarras off Rio de Janeiro
EPISODE 12 VIDEO
In this episode of the World’s Most Exciting Classroom we’re live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil:
– We’ll beam in live from a dive boat off the Ilhas Cagarras where we’ll have just finished our first scuba dive of the morning to monitor the sea turtles around the islands.
– Meet some of the conservationists working on the sea turtle and coral projects with Projeto Ilhas do Rio
– We’ll connect live with the Nicaraguan Sea Turtle Project from their hatchery on a beach in Nicaragua. If we’re luck, they’ll have a nest of baby sea turtles to release during the event.
– Catch an update of our tree planting efforts to create a corridor between 2 protected areas of the Atlantic Rainforest.
– Find out the results of our transpiration experiment.
– See this week’s experiment exploring bioluminescence in marine creatures.
– Can you guess what this week’s Curiosity of the Week is?
…and much more!
Join the DARWIN200 Community and follow our Journey of Discovery
Sign up to our newsletter and follow the DARWIN200 global voyage as we sail around the world.