* For the execution of agreements and for the vital interests of the organization, the DARWIN200 keeps the following PERSONAL DATA: name, address, place of residence, telephone and email.
* In addition, for passengers on board an international trip, we also keep PASSPORT DATA (passport number, gender, formal first names, country of issue, expiration date, date of birth, place of birth, nationality), as well as a next-of-kin telephone number.
* We also ask people on board an international trip in advance if they have something special that we may pay attention to, for example vegetarian food, physical disability, or pill use. We call this the SPECIAL DATA.
* PERSONAL DATA and PASSPORT DATA of passengers of an international voyage are provided to immigration authorities of the countries visited.
* In the event of a calamity of the ship, the Coast Guard may provide the emergency services with the following information: name, next-of-kin telephone number, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and the SPECIAL DATA.
* With this we fulfil legal obligations. Aside from this, we do not provide data to anyone.
* Your PERSONAL DATA, your invoices, your trips and your date of birth will be kept, to be
able to approach you in the future, and for statistical purposes.
* Your SPECIAL DATA will be deleted after your last trip, as will the other PASSPORT DATA (passport number, gender, formal first names, country of issue, expiry date, place of birth and nationality) and the next-of-kin telephone number. There is no need for us to keep those.
* You have different rights with regard to your data, such as the right of access, correction and deletion.
* If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your privacy, please contact us via Darwin 200 Limited (C/o St Johns Chambers, Love Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1QN United Kingdom email@example.com )