EPISODE 7: All About Sea Turtles from Fernando de Noronha
EPISODE 7 VIDEO
In this episode of the World’s Most Exciting Classroom we’re live from Fernando de Noronha, Brazil:
– See a conservation capture of a sea turtle, its measurements, genetic sampling and monitoring to ascertain the health of the population at Fernando de Noronha.
– Beam live to the field and meet Nina Marcovaldi from Project Tamar in Fernando de Noronha and see her incredible work conserving turtles.
– See this week’s experiment with Stu Higgs from the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth exploring how turtles control their buoyancy.
– Find out the results from our pitfall trap experiment.
– Can you guess what this week’s Curiosity of the Week is?
…and much more!
Join the DARWIN200 Community and follow our Journey of Discovery
Sign up to our newsletter and follow the DARWIN200 global voyage as we sail around the world.