EPISODE 4: MEET AN OCTOPUS
EPISODE 4 VIDEO
In this episode of the World’s Most Exciting Classroom we’re live in Cape Verde:
– We visit the Natural History Museum in London to see the octopus specimen that Charles Darwin collected in Cape Verde.
– Travel virtually to the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth to meet their octopus Barbra.
– We beam live to Cape Verde to meet Darwin Leader Alison Ashworth and Biosfera Conservation Coordinator Alberto Queiruga.
– Our Experiment of the Week explores ocean acidification with the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth.
– See the results from our natural selection experiment.
– Can you guess what this week’s Curiosity of the Week is?
…and much more!
Join the DARWIN200 Community and follow our Journey of Discovery
Sign up to our newsletter and follow the DARWIN200 global voyage as we sail around the world.