EPISODE 15: Sharks, ROV’s and Giant Tortoises
EPISODE 15 VIDEO
In this episode of the World’s Most Exciting Classroom we’re live in Uruguay.
– We’ll beam in live from Punta del Este in Uruguay and explore the Oosterschelde.
– The National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth is preparing an exciting shark event for us where we will see them feeding their sharks and learn all about these amazing ocean predators.
– Expedition Leader Stewart McPherson was just in the Galapagos and will have a special video showcasing the giant tortoises to share with us.
– We’ll see some of the ROV footage we collected this week of a possible new Marine Protected Area off the coast of Uruguay.
– Find out the results of the photosynthesis experiment.
– See this week’s new experiment where we explore the biological process of yeast feeding.
– Can you guess what this week’s Curiosity of the Week is?
…and much more!
Join the DARWIN200 Community and follow our Journey of Discovery
Sign up to our newsletter and follow the DARWIN200 global voyage as we sail around the world.